My name is Joseph and I'm a communications specialist. From W3C compliant HTML to custom logos, from SEO implementation to photographing pets; my advertising career is marked by a modern dexterity. Fueled by my love of research, branding, writing and technology, I look forward to helping you.
My philosophy is that your Website should be more than cool looking, it should be search term relevant. Copywriting should be able to incite response, not merely be clever. Design should always be more than pretty, it has to make sense within your particular niche.
Lastly, work to understand your consumer through SEO research and online analytics. Base your marketing approach on this, not on idiosyncratic opinion.
Whether you're a small company or a large corporation, having a clear understanding of what your online consumer is seeking is key to successfully building your advertising message and ultimately attracting and selling to your target audience.
What Can I Do For You?
Creative / Organizational / Technical
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) avert unnecessary high costs, let me organically optimize your website. And consequently create an SEO/Web manual allowing for an objective and honest analysis of what is and isn't working.
- Organize, catalogue, systematize, whatever you want to call it - I'm fanatical when it comes to streamlining your communication department.
- Is your websites taking too long to load? Is your HTML structure out-of date? Working with web designers more concerned about its "look" versus improving it's ROI ability? Get up to speed with the latest W3C standards and practices. Upgrade from HTML tables to, CSS styled div containers and RIA (Rich Internet Applications) spry widgets.
- Keep a consistent look and streamline your advertising initiatives with a Standards Manual - simplifying your communication strategy and giving your company a stronger marketing position with focused branding.
- From basic Production-Art assembly, to custom logos, original photography and unique layout designs for both print and web. I'm versed with InDesign, Quark, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop etc...